Corporate and Partnership Litigation
Robert W. Hirsh & Associates specializes in corporate, partnership, limited liability company, and limited liability partnership litigation. Typical disputes include:
- Litigation against corporate directors and officers, including breach of fiduciary duty
- Litigation brought by and against shareholders including "piercing the corporate veil" litigation
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Unfair Competition and trade secrets, including Business & Profession Code Section 17200, et. seq.,
- Consumer litigation, including Consumer Legal Remedies Act, i.e., Civil Code Section 1750, et. seq.
- Litigation involving general partnerships and limited partnerships
- Litigation by and against partners, including breach of fiduciary duty
- Litigation by and against limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships
- Litigation by and against limited liability members and limited liability partners, including breach of fiduciary duty
- False Advertising, including Business & Professions Code Section 17500, et. seq.